Ambulatory Surgery Centers
ambulatory surgery centers
A nationwide trend which involves shifting simple and advanced surgical procedures from hospital-based settings to ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) needs to be met with dependable anesthesia coverage. NYNJA partners with ASCs by offering flexible, turnkey approaches to build case volume, handle logistics, increase revenue, and ensure daily anesthesia coverage. Using our experience and leadership capabilities, we provide your ASC with a dedicated Anesthesia Clinical Director whose responsibilities include optimization of daily OR workflow, maintaining patient safety and quality control measures, and ensuring surgeon/client satisfaction. Regular meetings between our Anesthesia Clinical Directors and our group's Leadership Team help us maintain the quality and dependability that you deserve.
At NY NJ Anesthesia (NYNJA), our physician anesthesiologists have spent numerous years safely and effectively guiding patients through the perioperative setting. As experts in airway management, we put our expertise to practice by evaluating each patient's medical history to custom tailor the anesthetic plan for the proposed surgery or procedure. NYNJA physicians safely administer a wide variety of anesthetics for surgeries appropriate for an Ambulatory Surgery Center, including:
- General Surgery - hernia repairs, cholecystectomies, gastric bypass
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - IVF related procedures such as egg retrieval, D&C's, hysteroscopies
- Orthopedic Surgery - joint replacement (hip, knee replacements), ACL repair, arthroscopic surgery, hand surgery
- Spine Surgery - microdiskectomies, single and multi-level anterior and posterior spine surgeries
- Ear, Nose and Throat - endoscopic sinus surgery, myringotomy tubes, septoplasties, rhinoplasties
- Gastroenterology - upper endoscopies, colonoscopies
- Pain Management - epidural steroid injections, facet joint blocks, spinal cord stimulators, radiofrequency ablation
- Plastic Surgery - breast augmentation, liposuction, face lifts, rhinoplasty
- Ophthalmology - cataract, retina, glaucoma, blepharoplasty
Rest assured, we have the experience and quality that you should expect and demand from your anesthesiology services provider. Contact us so that we may discuss future partnering opportunities.