NY NJ Anesthesia (NYNJA) physicians have all trained at prestigious university hospitals, administering anesthetics to countless numbers of patients undergoing both simple and extremely complicated surgeries. Our physician leaders also have extensive experience with operating room management and workflow optimization in hospitals with upwards of 50 anesthesia locations. As your partner for anesthesia services, we will increase operating room efficiency with decreased turnover time and improve clinical outcomes with evidence-based medicine provided by our exceptional clinical team.
Our anesthesiologists have extensive experience managing a variety of cases that your hospital may perform, such as:
- General Surgery - hernia repairs, cholecystectomies, gastric bypass
- Obstetrics - epidural placement for labor analgesia, spinal and/or epidural placement for C-sections, IVF procedures
- Gynecology - D&C's, hysteroscopies, hysterectomies, ovarian cystectomies
- Orthopedic Surgery - total joint replacement (shoulder, hip, and knee replacements), ACL repair, arthroscopic surgery
- Organ Transplantation - kidney and liver transplantation
- Complex Spine Surgery - multi-level anterior and posterior spine surgeries
- Neurosurgery - craniotomies, skull-based tumor resections, deep brain stimulation (DBS) procedures
- Thoracic Surgery - mediastinoscopies, video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat - endoscopic sinus surgery, myringotomy tubes, septoplasties, rhinoplasties
- Gastroenterology - upper endoscopies, colonoscopies, ERCP's
- Pain Management - epidural steroid injections, facet joint blocks, spinal cord stimulators, radiofrequency ablation
Rest assured, we have the experience and quality that you should expect and demand from your anesthesiology services provider. Contact us so that we may discuss future partnering opportunities.